RPR is an agile, on-demand platform that enables faster, higher-quality stakeholder / payer research for market access via direct, automated stakeholder engagement. It offers:
RPR - stakeholder insights
Evidence strategy powered by the voice of the stakeholder
- Question development support: A highly qualified team of consultants from the relevant field (market access and pricing, RWE, HEOR, etc.) will develop questions based on your project goals.
- Answers when you need them: Stakeholders submit in-depth answers via an online portal, with responses received in as little as five days.
- Vetted global stakeholder network: Access to a dynamic and growing network of 3000+ stakeholders across 65+ countries, matching specific experts to the geography, objectives, and survey criteria of interest.
- Agile engagement platform: Offers a dynamic ability to engage with stakeholders and conduct both clarificatory and follow-up questions.
- In-depth insights: Specialist teams analyze data collected and provide an in-depth insight report in as little as three weeks, including actionable strategic recommendations.
- Credit-based subscription: Securing credits in advance means projects can be commissioned when in-market expert insight is needed without further time-consuming contracting.
What are the advantages of an RPR-powered approach to evidence generation, market access, and pricing strategy?
RPR integrates real-world decision-maker insights, enriching research findings and bridging data gaps to align with research goals.
RPR not only fills research gaps but also refines insight. For instance, while secondary research might hint at a need for more RWE, RPR pinpoints the methodologies and outcomes acceptable to payers.
RPR dives deeper than traditional research, sourcing data directly from key audiences, from payers to physicians to patient advocacy.
Manufacturers can fine-tune their market access strategies with RPR, enabling precise decision-making and clear identification of both risks and opportunities.
A partner on whom you can rely
We have become a trusted market access research partner to top pharma and biotech companies around the world, completing over 700 projects across 45 countries, and securing a 93% renewal rate from our clients.
“RPR... is my go-to resource to gain real-time insights from providers and payers on the value drivers for diagnostics across disparate care areas...”
Head of Global Market Access, GE Healthcare
RPR case study
Obtaining insights on a trial design for external control arm in multiple myeloma
A new drug was being investigated in a single arm study to evaluate its efficacy and safety in multiple myeloma participants and there is a need to generate evidence on the standard of care, which could be done by creating an external control arm using real-world data.
RPR was used to obtain key KOL and payer insights on the appropriate study design elements required to create a robust external control arm.
Within three weeks, RPR was able to gather robust insights that allowed clients to identify best and worst practices for designing an ECA and understand that the publication of final results in a peer-reviewed journal was considered the most crucial evidence.
Selected RPR-related publications
|Title||GR Author(s)||Year||Therapeutic Area||Data Source||Journal/Conference||Full Citation & Links|
|Assessment of the relevance and credibility of indirect treatment comparisons to help inform health technology assessment and reimbursement decision-making: results of a 5-country payer survey.||Katsoulis I, Graham A||2023||General Medicine||RPR Survey||ISPOR Europe||View|
|Paradigm Shift or Incremental Change? Real-World Evidence for Health Technology Assessment in Oncology.||Ignjatovic T||2023||Oncology||RPR Survey||ISPOR Europe||View|