- Account means a unique account created for user to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this policy) refers to Genesis Research, 111 River Street, Ste 1120, Hoboken, NJ 07030.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: New Jersey, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Genesis Site, accessible from www.genesisrg.com and other web-based platforms.
- User means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
2. Collecting and Using Personal Data
- 2.1. Types of Data Collected
- 2.1.1. Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask user to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify user. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage data
- 2.1.2. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.Usage Data may include information such as Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that user visits, the time and date of user visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.When user access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device used, mobile device unique ID, the IP address of mobile device, mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser used, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.We may also collect information that user browser sends whenever user visits our Service or when user access the Service by or through a mobile device.
- 2.1.1. Personal Data
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about user preferences or user activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how user can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on user’s personal computer or mobile device when user goes offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as user closes web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide user with services available through the Website and to enable user to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that user has asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide user with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices user makes when user uses the Website, such as remembering user login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide user with a more personal experience and to avoid user having to re-enter your preferences every time user uses the Website.
- 2.1. Types of Data Collected
- 2.3. Use of User Personal DataThe Company will process and retain Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage User Account: to manage user registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give user access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to user as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services user have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact user by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide user with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless user has opted not to receive such information. You can opt out of receiving information at any time by contacting Us on the details below.
- To manage user requests: To attend and manage user requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use user information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use user information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share user personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share user personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact user.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer user personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share user information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when user shares personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If user interacts with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, user contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see user name, profile, pictures and description of user activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of user activity, communicate with user and view uesr profile.
- With user consent: We may disclose user personal information for any other purpose with user consent.
Where contractual or legal obligations are not involved, the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is that of our ‘legitimate interest’ in using this data in order that we can conduct our business.
- 2.4. MarketingIn addition to contacting individuals who have requested to receive communications from us (plus existing/former clients, and those with whom we have discussed our services previously), on occasion we will send webinar invitations, marketing material and news updates to holders of ‘corporate’ email addresses whom we believe may be interested in the contents of those emails.The lawful basis we rely upon for processing this information is that of our ‘legitimate interest’ in using this data in order that we can conduct our business, We consider such actions proportionate and that the privacy of individuals is not curtailed in a significant way when emails are sent to corporate addresses of individuals working for targeted organizations that may be interested in using our services.Individuals may opt out of receiving communications at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ buttons, where applicable. We retain a suppression list of any unsubscribe requests.Individuals also have the right to request the complete erasure of their personal data, including email addresses, from our systems at any time. There are rare exceptions – for details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Retention of User Personal Data
Retained data that does not come under the description above will be retained for a maximum of five years. Once this time period has expired, We will delete Your data or seek Your permission to retain it. We have a system in place that allows Us to identify Your data and securely delete it from all storage devices.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
4. Transfer of User Personal Data
User information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of user state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from user jurisdiction.
5. Disclosure of User Personal Data
- 5.2. Law EnforcementUnder certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose user Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- 5.3. Other Legal RequirementsThe Company may disclose user Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
6. Security of User Personal Data
The security of user Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect user Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing user information and user country requires consent from a parent, We may require user parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
8. Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
10. Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us on the details below if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
11. Contact Us